Kari Traa Akle Hood
With traditional style and warmth for cold days, the Kari Traa Åkle Hood helps you build your defense against heat-sneaking winter. The pure merino fabric is super-fine, soft and offers complete freedom of movement. The knit pattern? Just a nod to the Kari Traa hometown of Trysil, Norway.
- Made of soft merino wool that provides excellent insulation when wet or dry.
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant so you can go longer between washes.
- Anatomically mapped construction places panels of lighter-weight fabric under the arms and along the sleeves for better ventilation and movement.
- Lined hood adds extra cozy warmth.
- Front snap placket for easy on/off or venting.
- Soft handfeel
- Jacquard knit
- Next-to-skin comfort
- Stretch fabric mapping for better fit and movement
- Lined hood
- Cuff sleeve ending
- Embroidered logo
If you are borderline between two sizes, we recommend you order the larger size for an "everyday" fit, or the smaller size for a tighter, close-to-skin fit.